NEXTgen Young Professional Lunch & Learn Presented by JM Lexus
Guest Speaker: Irma Parone, President & CEO of Parone Group
Topic: Goal Setting for 2020
Join other YP’s at the NEXTgen Lunch & Learn presented by JM Lexus. These professional development lunches focus on growing members as an individual both personally and professionally, while providing opportunities to build skill sets and advance to the next level. Don’t forget to bring your business cards. The mission of NEXTgen Young Professionals is to develop future leaders age 21 to 45 in Northwest Broward by providing opportunities for professional development, community service and promoting connectivity between each other and community leaders.
Who is a young professional and why should you be involved?
- Are you between the ages of 21 and 45?
- Do you want to learn about and become more involved in your community?
- Are you looking to be a leader in your industry?
- Do you have employees who need to get their feet wet, and join the business community?
- Do you want to build lasting personal and business relationships?
- Would you like to help influence the business community?
- Do you want to be more involved in the Chamber?
If you answered yes to any of the above - contact Kyra Poulos, 2020 NEXTgen Chair.